Villainous is a Mexican cartoon created by Alan Ituriel that first aired 10 short episodes in 2017, primarily for the "Cartoon Network Anything" app. It is based on his 2012 webseries and was picked up by Cartoon Network Mexico. The miniseries is co-produced by Cartoon Network and AI Animation Studios. Due to the success of the episodes released on YouTube, talks for a full series are underway, but for now, the miniseries will be promoted on the Cartoon Network Anything App, Cartoon Network's YouTube channel, and eventually television.
The Villainous concept was pitched by Alan Ituriel at a contest run at the Pixelatl Festival in Cuernavaca, called IdeaToon Summit, in 2014. He met some Cartoon Network executives there and the concept was judged to fit the 6-11 year old demographic for Cartoon Network Anything original content. Villainous has garnered very positive reception on Cartoon Network's online platforms, leading Cartoon Network to decide to continue their own "Pitch Me" competition through at least 2017 in an aim to find more web original shows. Villainous is the first of what Cartoon Network hopes to be many successful short projects for their app and YouTube channel.
|This page uses Creative Commons Licensed content from Wikipedia (view authors).|
- "The Perception of Evil"
- "Ice Cream of Fear"
- "Bigger, Badder"
- "Horribly Heavy"
- "Wearing Evil"
- "Bad Security"
- "The Portrait of Evil"
- "Sculpting Evil"
- "The Note of Destruction"
- "The Lost Cases of Ooo"
- "The Lost Cases of Rhyboflavin"
- "The Lost Cases of Boxmore"
- "The Lost Cases of Townsville"
- "The Lost Cases of Elmore"
- "Guide for an Evil Conquest"
- "The Lost Cases of the Future"
- "The Lost Cases of Beach City"
- "The Lost Cases of the Park"
- "The Lost Cases of the Tree House"
- "Horrible Holidays"
- "The Foul Flower"
- "Demencia wuz here"
- "Black Hat Organization: 2018 Anniversary"
- "Trap-ical Resort"
- "Black Hat Challenge I"
- "Black Hat Challenge II"
- "Black Hat Challenge III"
- Villainous is the first animated show Cartoon Network Mexico has greenlit.
- The show is also animated in Mexico.